Monday, May 24, 2010

Let me introduce you to .....

Patricia Gonzales!

This little sister was in our congregation but just moved to another part of town, thus a different congregation .... Patricia has one sister in the truth who serves in sign language Spanish (Marlene) and her mom Imelda (no not Marcos, .... Gonzales.. although she likes shoes too, now that I think of it) who is in the truth as well.... Both the sisters are excellent examples .... Patricia in spite of her physical problems, is a regular pioneer. Even though she often has broken bones, she is in her ministry or has her bible students come to her house to have their study .... she is a trooper! Always with a positive attitude ..... she is a joy to work with in the ministry.

One day (the same day as the video) I asked her what she looked forward in the New World? What do you think she said? ........ I'm thinking she's going to say getting out of this stinking wheelchair and running around like a little kid .... That's what I would have said! (selfish me) She has been in her chair, or on crutches for most, if not all her walking life aaah rolling life!  (Let me ruuuuuunnnnnnn) Nope, her response was she can't wait to be able to share the truth and teach those who will be resurrected! Now how cool is that! I have to say I was a bit ashamed at my original thought being a bit more selfish ..... Oh I'm sure she won't say when the day comes "I prefer to be in the chair, pushed around by all my friends" ...

She is a great example.



What you thought she was going to be speaking English? ...... Where do you think we are Reno USA? We're in ECUADOR no one speaks English here .... So what's she saying?..... Well she's saying how much fun we had in the ministry that morning and that Bro. Guillermo (me) is a really nice brother and blah blaah blaah ..... but I could say just about anything, and most of you wouldn't have a C L U U U U E would you!

No comments:

Post a Comment