Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Worthless ramblings of B & C in Cuenca

Hello to all ... again! I know, I know, I just wrote something the other day and you are asking don't you have anything better to do then write on the blog...... well it's our off day when we regroup and get to kick back a bit... so you have to suffer reading through this, if you are reading through this.

This was the face on the cover of the menu for the cappuccino you see below..... Hey gals what do you think of those eyebrows? You know what I think! Carol told me this is a very famous painting.... we know why don't we.






We went out to buy some shades for our apartment today. While out after laying down the smackers (american dollars .... that's what the currency is down here) we roamed the streets in the neighborhood where the shop was and took the attached photos of things in the area.


Yesterday afternoon we had RAIN finally! Today it was beautiful .... I mean really beautiful, like a late spring day .... Oh that's right it's like that  everyday here, sometimes it's early spring, and sometimes late spring early,  summer...

Then we wandered down the street and had the Cappuccino you see above ... fancy no? .... $1.50  .... Oh did I mention it was just across from the river? ... I did now.

And this is the place where we had it... nice shopping area with restaurant and shops of various types.... the restaurant, we have eaten at with the Webbs when we were down here in March .... Fillet Minion anyone? ..... $7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment